Workshop: Fundamentals of Compositing for 2D Animation
This 2-3 hour workshop will be a walkthrough of the process and tools I use for compositing 2D animated work. This process is inspired by the current methods used at studios like Powerhouse Animation on shows such as Castlevania, Masters of the Universe: Revelations, Seis Manos, and more.
You will learn:
- Basics of navigating After Effects.
- Basics of getting your file properly set-up
- How to use the Plug-ins frequently found in anime/western productions
- How to approach your color palettes and lighting
WORKSHOP PURCHASE INCLUDES
- Access to a recording of the Fundamentals of Compositing for 2D Animation Workshop
- A PDF Guide with some of the basic ideas covered
- Maybe some other stuff idk
About Your Instructor: Danny Araya is currently a Director working at Powerhouse Animation Studios in Austin, Texas. He has worked as a Director, Storyboard Artist, Character Designer, and Background Painter. Past work includes:
- Untitled Avatar the Last Airbender animated movie
- Masters of the Universe: Revelations
- Skull Island
No refund after purchase
Please be respectful of the instructor and artists work and do not re-post or re-share content without permission. Illegal streaming or recordings will affect independent livelihood of artists and instructors. Thank you!
Sold out, please go back and pick another option.
Learn the basics of compositing for anime-styled 2D animation!